Juan Soto has been every little thing Yankee followers have asked for and more because they formally got him back in December.  He offered a cozy face to the media, bubbling with excitement about playing in pinstripes in this brand-new possibility, and also stood out right into spring training earlier than needed. We're a long, long way from video games of any true value occurring.  But that really did not make it any kind of much less exciting to see him walk, hit a dual, and smoke a home run 428 feet vice versa with a departure speed of 110. 1 mph.  Oh, and the Soto Shuffle made its opening night in pinstripes https://www.yankeesshorts.com.   pic. twitter. com/uWPMtuHzYs New york city Yankees February 25, 2024The on-field component of the Soto experience has actually been, generally, super enjoyable.  He enjoys playing the game of baseball, and it reveals.  He's clearly getting more comfortable in the Yankees clubhouse with each passing day. However, as much enjoyable as it is to see the three-time All-Star attempt to make a good impression on the Yankee fans viewing from home and in participation at George M.  Steinbrenner Area for these spring training exhibitions, it may be time to call it back a little bit.  Why? Well, in both of the games that Soto has taken part in, there has actually gone to the very least one heart-attack-inducing play.  The very first occurrence was in his first at-bat in a Yankees uniform (because why wouldn't it be?), when Soto rolled his ankle joint on a swing that induced a groundout to 2nd base. It really did not resemble Soto had difficulty running down the baseline, which was motivating, however taking into consideration the kind of injuries the Yankees have had to encounter over the last couple of seasons, especially ones that took place in the weirdest of methods and the most awful of times, individuals were best to be a little concerned. When he was asked about it, Soto responded by stating that he is all right and it occurs occasionally to him (which is slightly worrying in and of itself).  Juan Soto was inquired about this.  He's great & & claimed it's something he does occasionally on swings/coming out of package. " It just occurs in some cases.  It happens a little frequently to me Luis Gil Shorts.  Occasionally I do that, I roll my ankle down there, yet all excellent. " #Yankees