The Tigers signed Kenta Maeda: Right-hander Kenta Maeda and the Detroit Tigers remain in agreement on a two-year, $24 million contract, sources aware of the deal inform ESPN.  Detroit has been all over mid-tier pitching, and the 35-year-old Maeda remains in the American Organization Central.   had arrangement. -- Jeff Passan November 27, 2023Certainly not an earth-shattering relocation, but it strengthens their rotation with a skilled starter, as the Guardians recently trade one of those away.  However, hey, the offseason is young! The Guardians will certainly include some veteran depth! Surely!The Guardians guaranteed some information on ticket offers for 2023 for Cyber Week which starts today: Ope.  Cyber Week bargains are dropping soon.  #ForTheLand So..  we'll possibly hear even more today? I presume? Maybe? Their advertising, sales, and public relations divisions remain in determined demand of an overhaul. Meanwhile, with the Kai Correa working with leaking out, and Antonetti stating the objective was to have the team in position prior to Thanksgiving, I would certainly think the remainder of the training team is obtaining revealed today.  The information when it comes out will obtain posted in the remarks here. The Guardians are rumored to be signing a Cuban pitching possibility, Edelvis Perez, in January: Resource: Cuban RHP Edelvis Perez (19) is anticipated to sign with the Cleveland Guardians for around $415,000 when a new global signing duration opens January 15, 2024.  The deal is pending physical which will certainly happen in the following couple of hours.  Possible 95-97 MPH pitcher with..  Wintertime meetings start a week from yesterday, in Nashville! Willie Hood from Guardians Baseball Insider/Next Year in Cleveland fame tweeted out a list of possibly interesting Policy 5 names to watch.  Willie is an absolute must-follow for Guardians' fans on Twitter: Looking ahead at the Rule 5 Draft below are 15+ players that stick out to me. Cole Wilcox- RHSP RaysIan Seymour- LHSP RaysIan Bedell- RHSP CardinalsJustin Jarvis- RHSP MetsHudson Haskin- OF OriolesShay Whitcomb- SS AstrosColeman Crow- RHSP MetsTyler Owens- RHRP Braves1/2-- Willie Hood November 22, 2023Can't claim Angel Martinez, Jose Tena and Jhonkensy Noel are doing particularly well in the Dominican Winter Season League, however it's a little sample size.  Guardians Shorts